Whether you are a job seeker or employer, we are dedicated to providing you with service excellence. Our FREE employment services are open to all residents of Ontario, who are over the age of 16 and are seeking employment. Aspects include:
- A Career Development and Resource Centre
- Employment related workshops
- Individual assistance with resume writing and cover letters
- Qualified Employment Services Coordinators to assist you with a career action plan
- Relevant resources and information on the Labour Market
- Information and assistance with Second Career and Apprenticeship
For more information, please contact or visit our Employment Ontario office:
Monday and Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm
Tuesday to Thursday from 9:00am to 9:00pm
640 Eglinton Avenue West, Suite 201 (Mavis/Eglinton area)
Mississauga ON, L5R 3V2
Phone: 905-366-0322 | Fax: 905-366-0325
For more information about the Employment Ontario initiative, please contact Employment Ontario via phone 1-800-387-5656 or web http://www.tcu.gov.on.ca/eng/employmentontario.
We look forward to building relationships with neighbours, employers and community agencies.