The Board of Directors of Family Services of Peel is guided by the Carver Policy Governance Model and it is composed of not less than seven and not more than ten members. A Board member shall normally be eligible for three consecutive terms of office, to a maximum of six years. Such terms shall be two years in length.
Effective April 2016
- Maria Kotsopoulos (President)
- Andrei F. Smarandache (Vice President)
- Willaim C. Cathers (Secretary/Treasurer)
- Daman Thable-Rayat (Past President)
- Hamza Minhas
- Rupika Sharma
- Christine Staley
- Stuart Johnson (Ex Officio Member)
Interested in joining Family Services of Peel’s volunteer Board of Directors? Download the Volunteer Board Member documentation.