Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is guided by the Carver Policy Governance Model and is composed of no less than seven and no more than ten members. A Board member is eligible for three consecutive terms of office, to a maximum of six years. Terms are two years in length.
Effective November 2022:
- Katie Fong, President
- Mustafa Al-Ausaje, Vice President
- John Peellegoda, Secretary/Treasurer
- Hannah Kazman
- Kirat Klair
- Muneeb Ruhi
- Patricia Krale
- Prabhjit K. Banga
- Raphael Adegboye
If you are interested in joining the Board of Directors at Family Services of Peel, please download the Volunteer Board Member application.
Our Senior Staff work diligently to ensure that Family Services of Peel is able to meet the needs of the residents of Peel.
- Executive Director – Sandra Rupnarain
- Director of Client Services – Maria Zigouris
- Director of Finance – Jack Britstone
- Director of Human Resources – Brenda Armour