Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is guided by the Carver Policy Governance Model and is composed of no less than seven and no more than ten members. A Board member is eligible for three consecutive terms of office, to a maximum of six years. Terms are two years in length.
Effective October 2019
- William C. Cathers, President
- Christine Staley, Vice President
- Harjit Brar, Secretary/Treasurer
- Scott Armstrong
- Kirat Cheema
- Katie Fong
- Hannah Kazman
- Maria Kotsopoulos
- Hamza Minhas
If you are interested in joining the Board of Directors at Family Services of Peel, please download the Volunteer Board Member application.
Our Senior Staff work diligently to ensure that Family Services of Peel is able to meet the needs of the residents of Peel.
- Executive Director – Chuck MacLean
- Director of Client Services – Sandra Rupnarain
- Director of Finance – Jack Britstone
- Executive Assistant – Franca Vettese