You can access this program if you have or have not been assessed with a developmental disability. You will be assisted to access assessment and develop and implement a personal individual support that will enhance your ability to live independently in the community. Examples of support include, but are not limited to:
- Looking for housing, not providing housing
- Informal budgeting and/or money management, linking with money management professionals
- Linking with medical and dental services
- Developing supports together with family/friends and community and supportive counselling
- Finding social/recreational activities
Call Intake at 905-453-5775 for more information.
We provide comprehensive and intensive case management supports to people with developmental disabilities who live independently, ensuring that people receive the necessary supports to achieve a quality of life based upon person-centred aspirations.