Men over the age of 16 who have experienced historical or recent sexual abuse can access FREE individual, group, and phone counselling.
Funded by the Ministry of the Attorney General services are in both official languages.
As the LEAD Agency, Family Services of Peel has partnered with organizations in the Central Region to deliver similar services:
- Canadian Mental Health Association, Muskoka-Parry Sound Branch
- Catholic Community Services of York Region
- Catholic Family Services of Durham
- Catholic Family Services of Peel-Dufferin
- Catholic Family Services of Simcoe County
- Catholic Family Services of Toronto
- Family Service Toronto
- Family Services Durham
- Horizon Counselling, Consulting and Training
- Native Child and Family Services of Toronto
- New Path Youth and Family Services
- Sexual Assault and Violence Intervention Services of Halton
- Sexual Assault/Rape Crisis Centre of Peel (Hope Place)
- United Achievers’ Community Services Inc.
- York Region Abuse Program
For more information or to book an appointment, please call the Toll-Free Intake number: 1-855-505-5205
For FSP programs please call our Intake at 905-453-5775.