What is SST?
- Our Walk-In Single Session Therapy (SST) is a model where the therapist engages with the client using a Solution Focused approach to address issues and provide therapeutic interventions.
What to expect?
- The session is 1.5 to 2 hours long
- First come, first served basis
- Fees assessed on a sliding scale
How do I access this service?
- WHEN: Mondays, from 9:00am to 5:00pm
- WHERE: 151 City Centre Drive, Suite 501, Mississauga
For more information, please call our Intake Department at 905-453-5775.