The Youth Opportunities Program is currently unavailable, although, employment services are still available through our Employment Ontario Program. To get in touch with our Employment Ontario staff, please complete the submission form below or email [email protected].
Access this free program if:
- If you are between the ages of 15 to 30 (inclusive)
- Unemployed, not on Employment Insurance, and not registered with any other youth employment programs
- You are a Canadian citizen, or permanent resident, or a protected person as defined by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
- Legally entitled to work in Canada, have a Picture ID, and a SIN Card valid for employment
- Resident of Peel Region
- Receive support to overcome barriers to employment
- Receive training and learn valuable on-the-job skills to ensure work experience success
- Registered participants will be paid for the 19 weeks they attend the program
- Participants will receive a Certificate of Completion upon program completion
The Youth Opportunities Program is on a first come, first served basis. For more information or the enrolment process, please call 905-270-2250 or 905-453-5775.
This project is funded by the Government of Canada