One-to-one counselling, group counselling, peer to peer, education and support services for:
- Children who have either experienced or witnessed violence
- Women who have experienced domestic sexual violence/abuse
- Men who have experienced early childhood abuse
- Men and women who have been charged with domestic assault
- Seniors who have been or currently are being exploited, abused and/or are experiencing various types of challenges and struggles
- Families that are involved with Peel Children’s Aid Society
For more information about our Abuse Prevention programs or to book an appointment, please call 905-453-5775.
A map developed by Tanya Kenesky in partnership with Peel Institute on Violence Prevention.