New Beginnings Group. Are you experiencing or have experienced physical, sexual, emotional and/or financial abuse? Join with other women in a safe supportive group setting and a facilitated discussion as you share your stories and experiences and heal from trauma. Facilitated discussion topics include:
- Healing after trauma
- Exploring safety
- Discussing self-esteem
- Discussing personal strengths
- Exploring healthy relationships
Men can access individual and group counselling if they have experienced childhood sexual abuse. The group provides a safe space for men to heal from childhood abuse, through the sharing of their journey with other men who have similar experiences.
Topics discussed include:
- Discussing short and long term effects of childhood sexual abuse
- Exploring self-esteem
- Talking about emotions and feelings
- Discussing healthy masculinity
- Teaching life skills
Do you qualify as a senior? Then we have a group for you. The group provides a space for seniors to socialize and discuss topics that are relevant to the aging population such as:
- Effects of aging on physical and mental well being
- Effects of social isolations
- Self-esteem and self-efficacy
- Groups are offsite, please call intake for information.
For more information, please call our Intake Department at 905-453-5775.