Your donations matter to us!
Do you ever wonder where your donations go? Who are you helping? Your donations help families access supports to change their lives.
Your Donation supports:
- Developmental Disabilities – Extra supports in crisis
- Families in Need – Single parent, at risk and living in poverty
- Free Community Workshops – Prevention through education and training
- General – Bus tickets, grocery/gas gift cards and personal hygiene products
- Seniors’ Well-Being and Peel Elder Abuse Prevention Network
- Services for Men and Women – Single dads, fathering, survivors of trauma
- Staff Development – Diversity, cultural competency and sensitivity
- Youths – At risk and needing crisis interventions
- A $200 donation will fund a cycle of F&STWORKS
- A $500 donation will provide 8 free counselling sessions
For donations of cash, cheques or money orders, please contact us at 905-270-2250 Ext. 239 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also send your donation to us via mail to:
Family Services of Peel
501 – 151 City Centre Dr
Mississauga ON L5B 1M7
We are a registered charitable organization (Business/Registration Number 10737 6279 RR0001). Note that all donations are tax deductible and tax receipts will be issued electronically after your donation is complete.